All SAIFCharter members are now due to complete their annual renewal to remain a member of our Association in 2019/20. For the first time all members will be able to complete their declaration online, via an email sent on Tuesday 23rd April. All members have to do is simply click on the link contained in the email to complete the declaration and ensure they continue to receive enhanced rewards and exclusive benefits.
As the owning association of Golden Charter all SAIFCharter members have the ability to shape the commercial success, and influence the future, of the independent sector. There are also a range of benefits available to members including:
• Golden Charter's highest funeral plan pay outs
• Volume Allocations of plans and Funeral Benefit options (FBO)
• Exclusive Member's Additional Maturity Bonus on every plan maturing in 2019/20
• Support for funeral plan marketing activities and free merchandise for local events, subject to business approval
• localfuneral.co.uk, the biggest funeral director website for Independents
• Free membership
The deadline to complete the renewal is 31st May. If a company does not complete their 2019/20 renewal by this date, they will lose their eligibility for on-going benefits.
If you have any questions or have not received an email, please contact email@example.com.